Experimental downport functionality
Much like the 'commented_code' rule this rule loops through unknown statements and tries parsing with
a higher level language version. If successful, various rules are applied to downport the statement.
Target downport version is always v702, thus rule is only enabled if target version is v702.
* NEW transformed to CREATE OBJECT, opposite of https://rules.abaplint.org/use_new/
* DATA() definitions are outlined, opposite of https://rules.abaplint.org/prefer_inline/
* FIELD-SYMBOL() definitions are outlined
* CONV is outlined
* EMPTY KEY is changed to DEFAULT KEY, opposite of DEFAULT KEY in https://rules.abaplint.org/avoid_use/
* CAST changed to ?=
* LOOP AT method_call( ) is outlined
* VALUE # with structure fields
Only one transformation is applied to a statement at a time, so multiple steps might be required to do the full downport.